- Excellent speech quality.
- 12 extensions selector switch.
- For use on open air deck areas and bridge wings.
- Noise compensated microphone.
- Material: ABS plastic (fireproof).
- Available headphone connection for noisy areas.
- Relay to activate additional devices incorporated in the circuit board.
- It includes a metal holder on the top of the telephone to ease its portability.
- Connector Amphenol DS3106F14S-2P.
Complies with MIL-C-5015.
- Opertating temperature: -20ºC to +50ºC
- Acoustic alarm: 80 dB (1m)
- Relative humidity. Up to 95% (non condensing)
- Conversation time: 20-30 min
- Assembly: Portable
- Weight: Approx. 2 kg
- IP-rating: 54
- Resistive load: 10A 250VAC / 30VDC
- Inductive load: (cosΨ = 0.4; L/R = 7 ms) 5A250VAC / 30VDC